* Crypto key bindings considered harmful
@ 2003-05-27 12:45 Florian Weimer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Florian Weimer @ 2003-05-27 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Key sequences such as 'C-c C-m c' are a *very* bad idea.  Guess
why. 8-/

The crypto support has more serious usability problems (e.g. if the
'#secure' tag is not at the beginning of the message, it is ignored
without warning *sigh*).  Is anybody looking at such issues?  I plan
to write a general check list to evaluate crypto-enabled mail clients,
but I can't promise anything right now (too much other tasks).