* nnimap timeout issues
@ 2001-04-27 15:15 Doug Alcorn
From: Doug Alcorn @ 2001-04-27 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm not exactly sure which IMAP server I'm running.  I'm pretty sure
it's not the cygnus one.  Previously I had posted about how my
firewall was dropping connections and causing nnimap to get confused.
However, I don't think it's the firewall that's doing it.  When I
connect from home both the server and my client are on the same side
of the firewall.  I'm often having "hung" nnimap connections at home
too.  Seems like nnimap is not able to detect a dropped connection
properly.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-27 15:15 UTC | newest]