From: "Steven E. Harris" <steven.harris@tenzing.com>
Subject: Re: Mail Forward - a bit excessive?
Date: 12 Feb 2001 08:06:18 -0800	[thread overview]

> Does anybody want to have a poll as to which default value is best?

Having come from the world of Windows MUAs before Gnus, the default
forwarding behavior confused me at first. I've grown to like the name
in the subject line, though. When I forward a message to someone and
they reply (with that Gnus-augmented subject intact), it's a little
easier to tell that we're really talking about someone else's
conversation.

In general, I assume that Gnus is doing it the "right way," and if it
looks weird to me than I must not be familiar with a long-standing
convention. Gnus teaches, too.

--
Steven E. Harris        :: steven.harris@tenzing.com
Tenzing                 :: http://www.tenzing.com