The attached message has a strange display artifact on my system. Near the bottom of the mail, you'll find a line saying: Kundeservice xxxx/tolu Where the four characters before the slash (the ones represented by an x here) are not updated properly, i.e. if I scroll the window, these four characters will be replaced with whatever was on that position of the screen before it was scrolled. Point disappears when placed over one of these characters. I'm using a Mule enabled XEmacs 21.1.8 and a CVS PGnus as of a few days ago. I had the same problem with PGnus 0.96. I hope this makes any sense.