* nnml group sometimes disappears
@ 2021-11-24 13:04 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2021-11-24 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

The following is odd, I moved a lot of articles from my draft group to a
backup group for which I chose the nnml backend. So my group buffer
looks

       542: nnml:draft-backup

Out of a sudden my .newsrc.eld got corrupt and I saw

       542: nnml:*

Fortunately I could recover my .newsrc.eld and everything is back to
normal.

However, I opened my server buffer using ^ in the group buffer and saw

     {nndraft:} (opened)
     {nnml:} (opened)

Now I cannot edit the nnml group and my question is how can I configure
that group in a more stable manner, so in case there is a again a
corruption of my .newsrc.eld file I can recover that in a simpler way.

Regards

Uwe Brauer