* Where to find detailed example config; gnus for mail on windows
@ 2021-01-11 15:45 Harry
From: Harry @ 2021-01-11 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Where can I find real examples of gnus configuration for mail on
windows?

Googling has found some suggested configs, some aimed at gmail, or
imap, but none that show actual examples of using gnus for pop3 mail
sending on  windows.

The retreival part is pretty simple and I have that working.

Reall exmples that show how to connect to smtp server that will relay
mail, authenticastion and so forth; are what I'd like to see.