* Does anyone see doubled Gnus Cloud servers?
@ 2020-09-03 21:52 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2020-09-03 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I made one of my IMAP servers a Gnus Cloud host (I'm not sure why, as I
never actually starting using Gnus Cloud), and as a result it now has
two identical lines in the *Server* buffer. I assume it's because the
cloud status messes with Gnus' heuristics for deciding if one server is
identical to another sever (`gnus-server-equal') but I haven't gone bug
hunting yet.

I also suspect this is related to problems I've been seeing with
reconnecting to my imap servers after they were closed.

Anyway, I'll dig into this soon, but I'm curious if anyone else has seen
a doubling of servers.

Eric