On Thursday, 28 Dec 2017 at 11:31, Steinar Bang wrote: >>>>>> Eric S Fraga : > > >> I am using emacs 25.2 (debian) with built-in gnus on a very small >> computer (ARM based OpenPandora [https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/] >> running Debian aka pandian) with only 512 MB of RAM. > > Off topic: Hey this looked really neat! Maybe I've found a potential > replacement for my now-dead debian netbook...? :-) My Pandora was indeed the replacement for my defunct Asus EEE-PC netbook. Battery lasts hours and hours and the sound system is very good as well. I am impatiently waiting for the replacement, the Pyra, which is coming close to fruition and brings a larger screen in the same form factor along with a relatively more modern processor and larger memory. There are other palmtop/netbook systems out there such as the GPD Win. The nice thing about the Pandora & the Pyra is that they are completely open. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.5