* Keybinding for opening urls?
@ 2014-04-18 15:17 Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-04-18 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I'm beginning using gnus and sometimes I'm still not able to find some
basic configurations.

For instance: is there any keybinding for opening from the summary
buffer the urls in a message? Mu4e has something like that which is very
useful...

many thanks in advance!

best,

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::

* Re: Keybinding for opening urls?
@ 2014-04-18 15:28 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2014-04-18 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Igor Sosa Mayor <joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm beginning using gnus and sometimes I'm still not able to find some
> basic configurations.
>
> For instance: is there any keybinding for opening from the summary
> buffer the urls in a message? Mu4e has something like that which is very
> useful...
>
> many thanks in advance!
>
> best,

Have you tried hitting TAB from the summary buffer? That ought to start
cycling through the clickable links in the article buffer, and RET on
those link ought to do what you expect...

* Re: Keybinding for opening urls?
@ 2014-04-18 15:32   ` Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-04-18 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Have you tried hitting TAB from the summary buffer? That ought to start
> cycling through the clickable links in the article buffer, and RET on
> those link ought to do what you expect...

thanks. This is a good solution.