* How to alter behavior of 'gnus-summary-next-article'
@ 2013-05-04  1:29 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2013-05-04  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

When opening a group and using gnus-summary-next-article ('N') to find
first unread gnus finds the message but then opens it too. I'd like to
just find the next new message but NOT open it.

Is there an existing command that does that? If not how might I piece
together something that would allow me to do that with a minimal
key press?