Hi all: As I am using nnrss more for some of the rss/atom feeds that I have subscribed to, I would like to use local feeds to speed things up. However, the script generated by "nnrss-generate-download-script" does not contain all the feeds that I have subscribe to. After searching the web, I found this post with the same problem that I described: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/57656 Sure enough, the variable "nnrss-server-data" does not contain all of the entries that I have added with "G R". Does any one knows what is going on here? Thanks. Charles -- "Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX." (By Stephan Zielinski)