Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > David Kastrup writes: > >> It does not appear like the bug channel fed directly by the gnus-bug >> command is actually being read by anybody. > > I read it daily. But I've been busy, so I haven't responded to anything > for a week. > >> It has now been about two weeks that message-yank-original has stopped >> being functional for installations that don't have cl loaded permanently >> (namely standard Emacs installations). > > You reported it > > Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:26:17 +0100 (6 days, 19 minutes, 18 seconds ago) "stopped being functional" is not the same as "you reported it". Sure, I reported it about a week ago. It has been several days before that that it appeared in the upstream git archive of Emacs. It presumably has been in Gnus upstream several days before that. There has been _no_ indication that my report has been read or received by anybody at all. The above message by yours is the first such indication (the original message remains without followup or reply). It was rather hard to check for replies/reactions anyway, since the gnus-bug list does not appear on gmane or other typical mailing list replicators. One can only look at news.gnus.org itself. Finding the information where the gnus bug list ends up is not easy, either: on , you find the sentence If you want to report Gnus bugs, you should send them to bugs@gnus.org. The bug reports (and responses from the Gnus Bugfixing Girls & Boys) can be read from Norway. The last word in that sentence ("Norway") happens to be a hyperlink with the news: protocol. In the unlikely case that your system will resolve such hyperlinks to your favorite newsreader (an educated guess being "Gnus"), you'll get there. Letting your system resolve such links requires a helper application like