Bill Harris writes: > Still, if anyone has a nice POP3 solution, I'd certainly listen. I > _suspect_ I'd have less to learn (and less to set up) that way. Personally, I use fetchmail to download my emails from gmail (and other accounts) via pop3. They are then feed to procmail to be run through spamd and split with procmail rules (partly automated with niko-bbdb-split.el[1]). The final delivery of the emails to my local imap spool is done via "deliver" (part of Dovecot) by procmail. Charles Footnotes: [1] http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/emacs/niko-bbdb-split.el -- "...[Linux's] capacity to talk via any medium except smoke signals." (By Dr. Greg Wettstein, Roger Maris Cancer Center)