On Sun, Feb 06 2011, Eric S Fraga wrote: > when I look at this message, the text comes out perfectly fine inline. > However, I may want to save this attachment so I figured that displaying > it buttonized was the way to go. When I do that (K b), I get a very > large number (10-12?) of buttons for that file! The buttonizing > procedure seems to break the text file up a random locations (well, I > assume they are not really random but I see no apparent logic at first > glance). I get many buttons with your message too. Looks like a bug to me. :( -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info