Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Dan Christensen writes: > >> In my spam group, I want to hide expirable articles, so I set >> (display. [not expire]) in my group parameters. This works find with >> a threaded display. But I want to sort the articles, not the threads, >> by spamminess, so I set (gnus-show-threads nil). But when I do the >> latter, I see the expirable articles now. Any idea what's going on? > > It's a bug, I guess. The same thing happens with dormant articles -- > they're only dormant if they're in a threaded display. ... > Anybody object to changing the code so that unthreaded display hides > dormants and respects `display'? It's been six weeks and there weren't any objections. Could someone apply the following patch? (I have copyright assignment papers on file.) Thanks, Dan