Hello all, I often use G G to search a group. With most imap servers, e.g. Google's gmail, this works really well. However, with Microsoft's outlook.office365.com exchange server accessed as an imap server, it takes a very long time (minutes) to satisfy the search request. Annoyingly, if I use the web interface for this server, searches are fast. It's only through imap that they are slow, it would seem. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to search a very slow server? I would be happy with a search limited to author and subject line if need be, if it were fast. Thank you, eric -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.1.6 on Debian buster/sid