* How do I make a new message html washer?
@ 2015-01-27 19:02 joakim
From: joakim @ 2015-01-27 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.

How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.
--
Joakim Verona

* Re: How do I make a new message html washer?
@ 2015-01-27 21:20 ` Andreas Schwab
From: Andreas Schwab @ 2015-01-27 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: joakim; +Cc: ding

joakim@verona.se writes:

> I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
> message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.
>
> How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
> how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.

Shouldn't that be registered through mm-text-html-renderer-alist?

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org

* Re: How do I make a new message html washer?
@ 2015-01-28  0:48   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2015-01-28  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Schwab; +Cc: joakim, ding

Andreas Schwab <schwab@linux-m68k.org> writes:

>> I would like to use the xwidget branch webkit integration to display
>> message html in a buffer, the same way SHR does.
>>
>> How do I do that? I can solve the xwidget-webkit part, but I'm not sure
>> how to make a washer-thingy, what the interfaces are and so on.
>
> Shouldn't that be registered through mm-text-html-renderer-alist?

Yup.  And you can make your xwidget renderer thingie by using one of the
existing renderers as a template.  Look at `gnus-article-html', for
instance.