* How do I view the entire-article thread?
@ 2014-08-15  4:41 jenia.ivlev
From: jenia.ivlev @ 2014-08-15  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello:

How do go to the thread that corresponds to an article in the summary
mode, "sent" folder lets say. Or "draft" folder and so on?

I tried using the mouse and press Threads--> Show thead. Nothing.

I tried pressing `A T` on a entry (to go to the
corresponding thread) nothing happens except that a black triangle appears on
the right of the thread.

I was told that what I need to do is combine the `archive:sent` group
and the `inbox` group into a virtual group together. That way the thread
will combine together correctly.

Can someone show me how to do an example of that please?

Thanks in advance for your kind help and time.

Jenia

* Re: How do I view the entire-article thread?
@ 2015-01-27  7:31 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2015-01-27  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jenia.ivlev; +Cc: ding

jenia.ivlev@gmail.com (jenia.ivlev) writes:

> How do go to the thread that corresponds to an article in the summary
> mode, "sent" folder lets say. Or "draft" folder and so on?
>
> I tried using the mouse and press Threads--> Show thead. Nothing.
>
> I tried pressing `A T` on a entry (to go to the
> corresponding thread) nothing happens except that a black triangle appears on
> the right of the thread.

`A T' only shows the thread in the current group.  If you have threads
spanning groups, you may want to look into the Gnus Registry.