* Error message when opening INBOX on davmail: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, OK
@ 2013-12-27  8:39 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2013-12-27  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Platform: debian testing/unstable,
          GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.4) of 2013-10-01 on biber, modified by Debian,
	  Ma Gnus v0.8 (last git pull on December 15),
          davmail 4.4.0-2198-1

I'm trying to use Gnus with davmail talking to exchange on Office365.

Davmail (http://davmail.sourceforge.net/ ) is running on localhost,
accessing Exchange with some obscure HTTP based protocols, and exposing
Exchange as an IMAP server on localhost. Here's the server definition:
 (nnimap "davmail"
         (nnimap-server-port 1143)
         (nnimap-address "localhost")
         (nnimap-stream network))

Right now nnimap+davmail:INBOX is showing one unread message.

When I try to enter that nnimap group with RET, I get the following
messages in the minibuffer:
 nnimap read 0k from localhost
 gnus-thread-total-score: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, OK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-12-27  8:39 UTC | newest]