From: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: isync plus dovecot?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:18:34 +0100	[thread overview]

Dave Abrahams <dave@boostpro.com> writes:

> on Wed May 15 2013, Eric Abrahamsen <eric-AT-ericabrahamsen.net> wrote:

[...]

> This may be cominig very late, but: http://onmsg.github.com might still
> be of some use to you.  I haven't touched the stuff in some time now,
> but it still works great for me.
>
> Here's my fairly-complicated .mbsyncrc, including the preauth tunneling
> thing:

Brilliant! This is great, thank you very much. I had begun to despair
slightly -- I knew it was possible, but wasn't making any headway. Your
set up is complicated indeed, but just knowing that the Tunnel directive
can work like that is enough to get me back on the road.

Do you only have the one account?

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions, but this is enough to get me
going. Sometimes I think it's an incredible amount of work just to get
email working the way you want; other times I think email is probably
60% of what I do with the computer, so...

Thanks again