On Thu, Aug 30 2012, Tassilo Horn wrote: > But that just switches to Gnus, it doesn't show you the exact mail that > was advertised in the notification. Basically, I'd like to click the > notification > > Peter Münster > Re: Username for gnus-notifications > > and Gnus opens my ding nnimap group, shows a summary of all new mail in > there, and selects your message. I think, it should be doable by also > ripping out the Message-Id and group in addition to From/Subject from > new messages. Then you know what group a summary should be opened for, > and you can use `gnus-summary-refer-article' to the select the right > one. This is now implemented, but it only show the one message you asked for. -- Julien Danjou /* Free Software hacker & freelance http://julien.danjou.info */