On gnus-group-suspend, the old nnimap seems to have kept open the connection to the IMAP server, whereas the new one closes them and reconnects when Gnus is started the next time. I've grown quite used to suspending Gnus a lot, so the extra time spent on connecting again on the next time I want to read mail has been slightly annoying me with the new nnimap code. Is this change intentional and should I be writing some code to use instead of gnus-group-suspend so I can just bury the group buffer and close all the other gnus buffers without closing established IMAP connections?