On Sun, Sep 05 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Oh, that was a thing I did change, because I thought the current > behavior was a bug. But perhaps it wasn't? If that's the look for imaps in the .authinfo, FWIW, I've been bitten the other way around when I've started using Gnus: I though it'd use the imaps entry, but it did not. The change kinda had sense to me. Maybe you should not revert it, but had a fallback to imap or something like that. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info