* Disallow using agent with nnimap
@ 2009-02-09 12:53 Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2009-02-09 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,
  we all know that gnus-agent creates lots of problems with nnimap backends. Not only wrong count numbers, but also you can apparently lose unread e-mails when you enter a group (and then you don't see them again even with C-u M-g).
  This makes the innocent user angry. I would like that users are not required to remember that nnimap+agent=chaos, but that Gnus remembers this to the user in case it is needed (i.e. when enabling it).

  Could we add some sort of warning or confirmation to avoid enabling nnimap+agent by mistake?

  At least until it is fixed.

-- Daniel