* ognus & emacs 23
@ 2006-08-18 10:19 Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2006-08-18 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yesterday I decided to give emacs 23 a try (specifically, I built emacs
out of cvs using the emacs-unicode-2 branch, mostly to see if I really
like the anti-aliased xft fonts better).

Seems to be ok, so far.

But ognus doesn't seem to do the right thing with faces or colors;
everything is in a single face and a single color where I get
different faces and colors for groups with and without new messages,
read and unread articles, etc. in emacs 21. I suppose that's not
unexpected, but I thought I should report it anyway.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A superstition is a premature