* Two unwanted imap connections to same server
@ 2006-03-22 23:11 Mats Lidell
From: Mats Lidell @ 2006-03-22 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have had for quite some time now, what seems like an occasional imap
connection duplicate. In the *Server* buffer the two are listed but
one is in state opened and the other one is in state denied.

My server buffer looks something like this:

     {nnimap:mailserver} (opened)
     {nnimap:mailserver} (denied)

This does not always lead to problems at the moment I can read my
mail folders but not move a mail from a mail folder to another folder
that I have just read.

Any ideas what might cause this duplicate and how to remove it?

My environment:
   gnus-version "Gnus v5.10.7"
   emacs-version "21.5  (beta25) \"eggplant\" (+CVS-20060321) XEmacs
   Lucid"
But the problem has been around for a while so I doubt that the exact
versions matter in this case.

Yours
--
%% Mats

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-03-22 23:11 UTC | newest]