Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) writes: > I have set browse-url-new-window-p to t and > browse-url-browser-function to browse-url-netscape. Yet, hitting > mouse-2 on a link in an article (or RET) doesn't open a new Netscape > window, it reuses an existing window. Andreas Schwab writes: > Use this instead: > > (defun browse-url-netscape-new-window (url) > (browse-url-netscape url t)) Yeah, this fixes it. Though I think gnus-button-url should honour browse-url-new-window-p instead. This also benefits users of other browsers with this capability. I'm attaching my patch (for 0.96). Regards, /Daniel