* Update RSS feeds less frequently
@ 2022-12-16  4:08 John Haman
From: John Haman @ 2022-12-16  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I have some RSS feeds that are high traffic, so I appreciate that Gnus
checks on them every refresh. My other feeds are low traffic, and only
update once a month or so, so I don't need to check them very often.

I want to keep track of my high traffic and low traffic feeds in Gnus,
but considering that RSS updating in Gnus can be slow, I'd like to only
update my low traffic feeds manually.

Do you know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks, John

--
Dr. John Haman
Maryland, USA