Gnus development mailing list
From: Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: empty Followup-to: header
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 16:01:43 +0200

o/ can I have an empty Followup-to: header? sometimes when
I crosspost I use it. crossposts e.g. to the dead but existing
gmane.emacs.erc.general AND to gmane.emacs.help where there
are some ERC users, for sure? can I have it (empty) for mails,
gmane, and Usenet (i.e., nntp.aioe.org) ? TIA

(I have it empty now!)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal