Daniel Dehennin writes: > Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Uhm... perhaps `match-list'? > > Shortest is best ;-) > > You can review my proposal patch on my gitweb[1] or with the following > pull request. Matching “extra-aliases” against list headers is not very useful in my use-case as I set it “admin-address” to group management mails in the same group as the mailing-list. It looks to be more useful by generating a split like the following: #+begin_src emacs-lisp (| (list (regexp-opt (list to-address to-list)) group) (any (regexp-opt (if (listp extra-aliases) extra-aliases (list extra-aliases))) group)) #+end_src I think we could use the “match-list” with several values: - nil: match “to-address”, “to-list” and “extra-aliases” against 'any abbreviation - t: match “to-address” and “to-list” against 'list abbreviation and “extra-aliases” against 'any - 'with-extra-aliases: match “to-address”, “to-list” and “extra-aliases” against 'list abbreviation To reduce complexity in “gnus-group-split-fancy” a new helper to build the SPLIT should be added. Any comment? Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF