Hi all, as I've reported in <874o8enpi0.fsf@member.fsf.org>, Gcc is broken in the current HEAD. I wanted to sit it out on an older working revision till Lars is back, but unfortunately Ted did an interface change in auth-sources that was synced to emacs, and now emacs has an autoload cookie for some auth-sources function that is not available in the older Gnus version... Since non-working Gcc is effectively data-loss, I've dug into the relevant code, and Lars seems to have added some quirk for Gmail, which breaks any IMAP except Gmail. ;-) I'm no expert with nnimap.el (in fact, 20 minutes ago I had my first look at it), but I think I could understand what Lars wanted to do. Here is a patch that fixes the Gcc issue for me. I have papers on file, but no push access for Gnus git. Could someone please commit and push for me? (I could commit & push on emacs bzr trunk, but I think this way is easier.) Bye, Tassilo