* saving drafts
@ 2004-04-19  1:26 Marcelo Toledo
From: Marcelo Toledo @ 2004-04-19  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today I subscribed to a mailing list that uses mailman, soon, I recieved
a mail, all I needed to do is reply to be fully subscribed. So I opened
the message to read and clicked R to reply, and then C-x C-s to save it
in my drafts so I could send it later. Here we get the problem. The
message didn't get stored in drafts because I haven't made any
modification. But in this case I don't need to make modifications to
save it in my drafts, all I need to do is to keep the subject, and with
R it is preserved. I think this could be changed. Anyone agree?

--
Marcelo Toledo
marcelo@marcelotoledo.org