On 10 mai 2003, gs234@cam.ac.uk wrote: >On 10 mai 2003, kgreiner@xpediantsolutions.com wrote: >>BTW, I'm actually convincing myself that gnus-agent-queue-mail is >>the reasonable thing to do. > >Well, I'm having a stab at implementing it now... And here it is. 2003-05-10 Gaute B Strokkenes * gnus-agent.el (gnus-agent-queue-mail): New variable. (gnus-agent-send-mail): Use it. * gnus-draft.el (gnus-group-send-queue): Bind message-send-mail-real-function to the value of gnus-agent-send-mail-function when sending queued mail. If you find this approach at all acceptable, I will start work on the documentation. AFAICT there is only one change in behaviour when using the default configuration: if you hit J S in the Group buffer when unplugged, Gnus will actually try to send any queued email rather than just rewriting them to the queue folder. This is arguably an improvement; if not it is probably better to have a "are you sure" nag message anyway.