Just noticed, that ``<#secure method=pgp mode=sign>'' is broken for koi8-r. I send an ASCII message, signing it with RFC1991-style PGP. Everything works. But when I use Russian words, it breaks somewhere. Seems, that it tries to use both QP and base64-encodings -- and that's the problem. Attached is the message, signed with method=pgp in just updated from CVS Gnus, containing only one Cyrillic word: ``ΤΕΣΤ'' (transliteration for ``test''). Note, that I didn't forward it from Gnus, but copied it directly from my mailbox. Yeah, I've tried this with both pgg and gpg.el -- it's reproduceable here in both cases. ---Vas