On Sat, 08 Sep 2001, Michael Totschnig wrote: > Simon Josefsson wrote: > >> Daniel Pittman writes: >> >>>> It's quite nagging to me because I usually send and receive Korean >>>> mails. >>> >>> The attached patch fixes is, but it's probably quite ugly and >>> offensive to the eyes of the Gnus experts[1] so I trust that one of >>> them will rewrite it to be nicer... >> >> I committed it, trusting that someone will send a patch cleaning it >> up if necessary. > > I have the impression that this patch could be responsible for a > problem with specifications I observe since updating today: Rats. You got me; I missed that glitch in my code. It now respects the side that the padding should be on as well as the width of it, with the attached patch. Daniel