* Re: Change the Gnus default to use `#' to toggle the process mark
@ 2021-06-14 11:03 Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2021-06-14 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I noticed this change in the excellent Emacs news, and that made me
wonder: would it make sense for this to also happen for other kinds of
marks, ticking, etc?

E.g. typing ! sets the "!"-mark and typing ! again would remove it?

(I wish the same would happen with marked files in dired, I can remember
to mark 'm', but I can never remember how to remove marks again...)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Mein Kopf tut weh mach die Augen zu"                      Adam Sjøgren
                                                       asjo@koldfront.dk