* KILL buffer
@ 2019-07-07  7:06 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2019-07-07  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

How can I avoid having a KILL buffer whenever I use gnus? The KILL
buffer is always empty but I don't want it in the buffer list.

My only `KILL' settings are presently

(setq gnus-kill-expiry-days 1)
(setq gnus-kill-files-directory "~/path/to/gnus/scores")
(setq gnus-use-scoring nil)

I have tried other settings but I always end up with the KILL buffer.

Thanks

Colin Baxter
www.colin-baxter.com

* Re: KILL buffer
@ 2019-12-24 16:45 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2019-12-24 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Colin Baxter; +Cc: ding

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

> How can I avoid having a KILL buffer whenever I use gnus? The KILL
> buffer is always empty but I don't want it in the buffer list.

(setq gnus-kill-file-name " KILL")

should hide it from the buffer list.

* Re: KILL buffer
@ 2019-12-25  8:27   ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2019-12-25  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: ding

    > Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:
    >> How can I avoid having a KILL buffer whenever I use gnus? The
    >> KILL buffer is always empty but I don't want it in the buffer
    >> list.

    > (setq gnus-kill-file-name " KILL")

    > should hide it from the buffer list.

Thank you.