* Re: How to show all messages in threads where unread exist
       [not found] <m2389xk1rz.fsf@gmail.com>
@ 2014-11-05 19:37 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2014-11-05 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Wednesday,  5 Nov 2014 at 23:14, Andrey Lisin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Probably it's silly question, but I didn't find the answer in the Gnus
> documentation. How to show all messages in threads, where unread
> messages exist?

I don't think it's easy to show all messages in threads but you can
easily show all those that are direct predecessors in the thread.

"A T" at the summary may do what you want or part thereof.

You might also wish to look at

,----[ C-h v gnus-fetch-old-headers RET ]

`----

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 25.0.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-999ec15

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-05 19:37 UTC | newest]