On Thu, Sep 20 2012, Kyle Sexton wrote: > I've got Gnus setup to handle my work email and it works well, but I > use it in the most basic way. What cool features should I start > checking out that makes you love Gnus? I love to have font-lock (syntax highlighting) for almost anything attached that Emacs understand. Being able to read mails with diff or C code and see it in the same colors I have everyday to code is awesome. -- Julien Danjou ;; Free Software hacker & freelance ;; http://julien.danjou.info