On Mon, Jun 11 2012, Vincent Bernat wrote: > Is it possible with any of those solutions to avoid to clutter the phone > with all the contacts from BBDB? I have thousands of contacts in BBDB > but I don't want to have all of them in Google Contacts. Ideally, only > contacts already in Google Contacts should be updated in Google > Contacts with information from BBDB. As stated earlier, google-contacts.el is read-only. So it only retrieves contacts from Google and use them for completion or search. -- Julien