On Tue, Oct 11 2011, Dave Abrahams wrote: > I think there still will be two ways, as long as we're allowing people > sometimes to type "INBOX" instead of "nnimap+imap.foo.com:INBOX". And > I think we want to support that, right? No. As soon as you got more than one account, "INBOX" can be 2 different things, so you need to prefix everything. What you are suggesting is to keep primary/secondary which is something that confuses all new Gnus users, this is why we decided to remove this way of doing things. I don't think there is any point of having just "INBOX" anywhere. -- Julien Danjou