17/03/11 18:57, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen > Antoine Levitt writes: > >> The following patch does just that, and provides a binding for it. > > Thanks; applied. Could you provide a patch to gnus.texi, too? Oops, forgot about that, sorry. Here it is. > >> Speaking of which, the interface in gnus-group-prepare-function is >> slightly different than the one in gnus-group-prepare-flat, and code >> calls gnus-group-prepare-function assuming the extended interface from >> gnus-group-prepare-flat. Seems to me either gnus-group-prepare-function >> should document the extended interface, or it should just be dispensed >> with and gnus-group-prepare-flat called directly. Any reason to leave >> the indirection? > > Hm... I don't remember any more? Perhaps it has something to do with > topics? Doesn't seem so, since gnus-group-prepare-flat is the only function called, even when using topics.