* gnu.emacs.gnus / gnus.user group posts disappeared
@ 2011-02-28 14:12 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-02-28 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I posted these messages to gnu.emacs.gnus through news.albasani.net:

February 25, 2011 15:41 Sent news To: gnu.emacs.gnus Subject: "Re: Solution for gnus wide sync" Message-ID: <87ei6v94gv.fsf@lifelogs.com>
February 25, 2011 15:44 Sent news To: gnu.emacs.gnus Subject: "Re: gnus.user or gnus.general" Message-ID: <87aahj94d9.fsf@lifelogs.com>
February 25, 2011 15:46 Sent news To: gnu.emacs.gnus Subject: "Re: imap and openssl on Windows" Message-ID: <8762s7948l.fsf@lifelogs.com>
February 25, 2011 15:49 Sent news To: gnu.emacs.gnus Subject: "Re: clearing ham marks" Message-ID: <871v2v9448.fsf@lifelogs.com>

They don't seem to have made it.  Also I saw people's replies to Lars
but not Lars' posts themselves.  What's the recommended way to read that
newsgroup?  Is the problem with news.albasani.net or some mail-to-news
gateway?

Thanks
Ted

* Re: gnu.emacs.gnus / gnus.user group posts disappeared
@ 2011-02-28 22:28 ` jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2011-02-28 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tzz; +Cc: ding

TZ> They don't seem to have made it.
< Location: http://mid.gmane.org/871v2v9448.fsf@lifelogs.com
< No such article
Yup.
TZ> What's the recommended way
You've got to be crazy not to just post via ding@gnus.org .

* Re: gnu.emacs.gnus / gnus.user group posts disappeared
@ 2011-03-01 10:33   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-03-01 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 06:28:10 +0800 jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:

TZ> They don't seem to have made it.
j> < Location: http://mid.gmane.org/871v2v9448.fsf@lifelogs.com
j> < No such article
j> Yup.

...my point being that news.albasani.net has dropped them, and asking
whether this is a problem on the gnus.org mailing list.

j> You've got to be crazy not to just post via ding@gnus.org .

@ 2011-03-05 11:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-03-05 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> They don't seem to have made it.  Also I saw people's replies to Lars
> but not Lars' posts themselves.  What's the recommended way to read that
> newsgroup?  Is the problem with news.albasani.net or some mail-to-news
> gateway?

It sounds like news.albasani.net somehow is not peering correctly with,
er, stuff.  Or something.

I read the group via news.gnus.org.

* Re: gnu.emacs.gnus / gnus.user group posts disappeared
@ 2011-03-07 17:39   ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-03-07 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:30:05 +0100 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:

LMI> Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:
>> They don't seem to have made it.  Also I saw people's replies to Lars
>> but not Lars' posts themselves.  What's the recommended way to read that
>> newsgroup?  Is the problem with news.albasani.net or some mail-to-news
>> gateway?

LMI> It sounds like news.albasani.net somehow is not peering correctly with,
LMI> er, stuff.  Or something.

LMI> I read the group via news.gnus.org.

Yeah, it seems that only the news.gnus.org peering is not working.
Weird.  Well, I switched to news.gnus.org...

Ted