Julien Danjou writes: [...] > I don't know but this is what I got at startup: > Error during redisplay: (error Lisp nesting exceeds > max-lisp-eval-depth') imap: Could not UTF7 encode `lists.guile-devel', > using it unencoded... Error during redisplay: (error Lisp nesting > exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth') imap: Could not UTF7 encode > lists.frnog', using it unencoded... > > etc. > > (I have to press C-g to to stop it blocking on each folder, but in the > end Gnus does not start). I encounter the same problem with an old Gnus snapshot (20100607) on orebokech debian emacs-snapshot (20100903). I have the problem when replying to this mail, if I start a new emacs and then Gnus, there is no problem, as soon as I try to follow up, it gives me: imap: Could not UTF7 encode `INBOX', using it unencoded... [3 times] imap: Could not UTF7 encode `gnu.emacs.gnus.ding', using it unencoded... [3 times] And I must stop it with C-g. Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x6A2540D1