* Folding a header line
@ 2010-02-28 19:05 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2010-02-28 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I think I've asked this before long ago, but apparently lost my notes
on it or filed them in a `safe' place...

If you want to put lots of data in a header line like `Subject:'
What do you do to make it appear neatly folded like:

From: bla
Subject: My pile of date
  is very long kkdkd dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd
  very boring and kkdkd  dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd
  very useless kkdkd dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd
Date: bla

* Re: Folding a header line
@ 2010-08-29 16:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-08-29 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> If you want to put lots of data in a header line like `Subject:'
> What do you do to make it appear neatly folded like:
>
> From: bla
> Subject: My pile of date
>   is very long kkdkd dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd
>   very boring and kkdkd  dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd
>   very useless kkdkd dkdkd k dk dk dk k dk k dk kdkdkdkd

Use the normal `M-q' command to fold it.