* Status of bugs@gnus.org.
@ 2005-06-20  9:03 Lute Kamstra
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2005-06-20  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm a GNU Emacs developer and, as you probably know, commits to
lisp/gnus in Emacs' CVS will go to the stable branch of Gnus' CVS as
well.  So when I want to commit something to lisp/gnus I sometimes
write a message to bugs@gnus.org to discuss my intended change.  In my
experience, I either get no response or it takes a long time.  This
leaves me wondering if bugs@gnus.org is the right platform for such
discussions.  Should I propose patches to Gnus here instead?

Lute.