/ Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen was heard to say: | Jonas Steverud writes: | |> How about XML? | | XML is ugly. | | Setting up the news server | | is more unpleasant than | | @node Setting up the news server Unpleasant for whom? I have a whole library of tools that'll let me do useful things with XML. I vote for XML, but you could have guessed that :-) Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | We measure the excellency of other men, http://nwalsh.com/ | by some excellency we conceive to be in | ourselves.--John Selden