* CVS Gnus and crossposts
@ 2002-09-17 19:12 Juha Autero
From: Juha Autero @ 2002-09-17 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I decided to test (unofficial) Debian packages for Oort Gnus, which are
based on nightly CVS snapshots. Everything seems to work well otherwise,
but crossposted articles aren't marked read in other groups. Has anybody
else noticed this? I have CVS snapshot from September 16th.
--
Juha Autero
http://www.iki.fi/jautero/

* Re: CVS Gnus and crossposts
@ 2002-09-17 22:01 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2002-09-17 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Sep 17 2002, Juha Autero wrote:

> crossposted articles aren't marked read in other groups. Has anybody
> else noticed this? I have CVS snapshot from September 16th.

I notices it too, e.g.:

,----
| Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help, gnu.emacs.gnus
`----

I saw others in gnu.emacs.help and comp.emacs too.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: CVS Gnus and crossposts
@ 2002-09-17 22:38   ` Nevin Kapur
From: Nevin Kapur @ 2002-09-17 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reiner Steib <4uce.02.r.steib@gmx.net> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 17 2002, Juha Autero wrote:
>
>> crossposted articles aren't marked read in other groups. Has anybody
>> else noticed this? I have CVS snapshot from September 16th.
>
> I notices it too, e.g.:

Me too.

-Nevin