Tassilo Horn writes: >> OK, so itʼs the DNS. The libravatar method does a bunch of DNS >> queries, and those can be slow, and they're done for every article. > > I have the same problem as Adam. And it happened two or three times > that upon clicking a message, Emacs started consuming 100% CPU and > stuck at least 30 seconds before I hit C-g. At one occurrence, I > attached GDB after waiting at least 30 seconds for the full message to > appear and on the bottom of the call stack was > > dns-query > accept-process-output It just happened again, and this time I made a full C and Lisp backtrace (attached).