* adaptive scoring and gnus-replied-mark
@ 2016-04-09 11:50 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2016-04-09 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello all,

I may have asked this before but I cannot find any record of it on the
list archives so here goes...

I have decided to use adaptive scoring again and it would appear that
gnus-replied-mark cannot be used as one of the message actions to base
scoring on.  Can anybody confirm that this is indeed the case?

My preference would be to have read messages be neutral in terms of
scoring but ones that I respond to go up in score (with expired, caught
up, killled, etc. going down).  I don't see any other way of achieving
this but suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 25.0.92.1 + Ma Gnus v0.16 + evil-git-ff74cfb

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-09 11:50 UTC | newest]